Error after Update Shelly / Openhab

Hi together

Today, I made a Update of my Openhabian to Version 2.5.7-1. After that I made updates of my Shelly’s. After the updates I received a lot of errors like that:

2020-08-13 16:25:19.422 [WARN ] [.californium.core.network.UdpMatcher] - error receiving response ACK-2.05 MID=28539, Token=, OptionSet={“Unknown (3332)”:0x534853572d31234238423945392332}, "{“blk”:[{“I”:1,“D”:“rela”… 867 bytes for Exchange[L26304, complete]
com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a string but was BEGIN_ARRAY at line 1 column 319 path $.sen[3].R
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:224) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.read(TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.java:41) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:82) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:61) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$1.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:129) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:220) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:888) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:853) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:802) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:774) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.shelly.internal.coap.ShellyCoapHandler.handleDeviceDescription(ShellyCoapHandler.java:252) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.shelly.internal.coap.ShellyCoapHandler.processResponse(ShellyCoapHandler.java:216) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.shelly.internal.coap.ShellyCoapHandler$1.onResponse(ShellyCoapHandler.java:884) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.coap.Request.setResponse(Request.java:711) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.EndpointManager$ClientMessageDeliverer.deliverResponse(EndpointManager.java:272) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.BaseCoapStack$StackTopAdapter.receiveResponse(BaseCoapStack.java:210) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.AbstractLayer.receiveResponse(AbstractLayer.java:89) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.ExchangeCleanupLayer.receiveResponse(ExchangeCleanupLayer.java:93) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.ObserveLayer.receiveResponse(ObserveLayer.java:150) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.BlockwiseLayer.receiveResponse(BlockwiseLayer.java:676) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.ReliabilityLayer.receiveResponse(ReliabilityLayer.java:305) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.AbstractLayer.receiveResponse(AbstractLayer.java:89) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.BaseCoapStack.receiveResponse(BaseCoapStack.java:139) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.CoapEndpoint$1.receiveResponse(CoapEndpoint.java:277) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.UdpMatcher$4.run(UdpMatcher.java:399) [bundleFile:?]
at org.eclipse.californium.elements.util.SerialExecutor$1.run(SerialExecutor.java:276) [bundleFile:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_252]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_252]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:1.8.0_252]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:1.8.0_252]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_252]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_252]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_252]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a string but was BEGIN_ARRAY at line 1 column 319 path $.sen[3].R
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.nextString(JsonReader.java:825) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$16.read(TypeAdapters.java:401) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$16.read(TypeAdapters.java:389) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$1.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:129) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:220) ~[?:?]
… 32 more

This error occurs once per second and I can’f find the reason. I restarted openhab and the error is the same. What I found out is, that a Shelly H&T no more work. I made a restore of the version of the previous firmware but the error is still the same.

Could everyone help me about that

Thx in advance.

Please follow the Shelly Binding thread. If you updated your Shellys to FW 1.8, you need the latest Dev version of the binding, as the Coap implementation has changed in FW1.8.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, I installed the latest snapshop:

but the problem is still there. Have you got another idea?

Did you uninstall the old binding? Have you restarted openHAB since installing the new binding?

yes, i tried both. first i just copied the new binding and made than a restart. after the same problem, i uninstalled the old binding and made a restart with the same effect. With the new binding nothing works

Please follow the beta readme. When trying the Dev build, you also need to copy the Californium Jar files to addons folder.

Sorry i have never done that, could you please give me some instructions how i can find everything? Thanks for your help

As I said, follow the Shelly binding thread and read the beta readme

OK, thx for your explanation, now the errors are gone

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.