Error: Cannot retrieve item Wilo_Pump for widget org.openhab.model.sitemap.Switch

Hi, My openhab configuration works great. I have just added a new item to my Items and Sitemap file and I am always getting the following error:

[ERROR] [o.u.i.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item Wilo_Pump for widget org.openhab.model.sitemap.Switch

I simplified the code and deleted any optional configuration but I still getting this error. I have no more idea why. Could you please help me? Maybe special Hungarian characters (ű,ő, etc.) can cause problems, but this Item contains only latin chars.

My items file (the new item in the last row):

Gropu GF
Group FF
Group Thermostats
Group TempSetpoints
Group Heating

Number Temp_Nappali "Nappali hőmérséklet [%.1f °C]" (Thermostats, GF) {onewire="deviceId=28.485B96060000;propertyName=temperature"}
Number Temperature_Setpoint (TempSetpoints, GF)

/* Heating */
Switch Heating_Main_Switch "Fűtés főkapcsoló" (Heating)
Switch Ariston_Boiler "Kazán [%s]" <fire> { gpio="pin:4" } (Heating)
Switch Wilo_Pump

My sitemap file:

sitemap custom label="Otthon"
{
        Frame {
                Text item=Temp_Nappali icon="temperature" valuecolor=[>28="red",>23="orange",>20="black",>18$
                Setpoint item=Temperature_Setpoint label="Kivant homerseklet [%.1f °C]" icon="temperature" minValue=8 maxValue=28 step=1 valuecolor=[>23="orange",>18="black",>10="blue",<=10="aqua"]
                Switch item=Heating_Main_Switch label="Fűtés főkapcsoló"
                Text item=Ariston_Boiler mappings=["ON"="Fűtés aktív" "OFF"="Ki"]
                Switch item=Wilo_Pump
        }
}

Result:

I still have no idea what is wrong in my config. Please help to discover.
Other error logs:

[WARN ] [.o.u.w.i.render.SwitchRenderer] - Cannot determine item type of 'Wilo_Pump'
org.openhab.core.items.ItemNotFoundException: Item 'Wilo_Pump' could not be found in the item registry
        at org.openhab.core.internal.items.ItemRegistryImpl.getItem(ItemRegistryImpl.java:80) ~[na:na]
        at org.openhab.ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl.getItem(ItemUIRegistryImpl.java:554) ~[na:na]
        at org.openhab.ui.webapp.internal.render.SwitchRenderer.renderWidget(SwitchRenderer.java:57) ~[org.openhab.ui.webapp_1.7.0.jar:na]

I’m not sure it is relevant to your problem, but I notice on your Item definition for Ariston_Boiler you have the group after the binding. The proper form is to put the groups before the binding. Thus it should read:

Switch Ariston_Boiler "Kazán [%s]" <fire> (Heating) { gpio="pin:4" }

I’m skeptical this is the problem but I see nothing else wrong and the fact that it occurs before the problem Item it could be the problem. The error you are seeing indicates that Wilo_Pump is not being defined.

Rich

Yes, you are right I have already discovered this syntax error before your reply, but really thank you. Error logs are gone but my sitemap didn’t changed so maybe there is an another error in my sitemap file. :confused:

I think the mappings part has some syntax error.

Maybe there’s a copy/paste problem, but your first “Group” is wrongly spelled. Not sure if this has something to do with your problem, though…

Hi. I have an Ariston heater as well (Evo with sensys panel) and I would like to bind it to openhab. How did you manage to do it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.

Hi, my Ariston heater can be turned on/off by closing or open a circuit. So I use it a really simple and cheap way. A 5V relay is connected to my raspberry what opens or closes the circuit based on room temperature.

This is it: https://www.ventil.hu/ariston-genus-premium-evo-24-kondenzacios-kombi-fali-kazan.7026.phtml
http://www.ariston.com/eg/Condensing-wall-hung-boilers/genus_premium_evo