Error downloading mvn:org.igniterealtime.smack/smack-experimental

Has anyone run into this error after upgrading to the latest milestone build “openHAB 3.2.0.M4”? Not really sure how to solve this one. It doesn’t seem to be related to any specific addon and it also doesn’t seem to be related to maintenance of JFrog Distribution | JFrog as other older posts suggest.

This is the only thing that shows up on my log.

2021-11-09 07:20:13.677 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-mapdb, openhab-binding-exec, openhab-binding-bluetooth, openhab-voice-marytts, openhab-binding-network, openhab-persistence-influxdb, openhab-binding-amazonechocontrol, openhab-misc-hueemulation, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-denonmarantz, openhab-binding-zoneminder, openhab-binding-chromecast, openhab-binding-harmonyhub, openhab-binding-heos, openhab-binding-pentair, openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-binding-logreader, openhab-binding-systeminfo, openhab-transformation-scale, openhab-binding-icalendar, openhab-persistence-jdbc-mysql, openhab-binding-mail, openhab-binding-xmppclient, openhab-binding-irobot, openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-binding-openuv, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-binding-zwave, openhab-binding-dscalarm, openhab-binding-hpprinter, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-ntp, openhab-binding-openweathermap, openhab-binding-http, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-squeezebox, openhab-binding-gpstracker': Error:
        Error downloading mvn:org.igniterealtime.smack/smack-experimental/4.3.3

Seems to be related to xmppclient… When I remove that addon from my addons.cfg file it seems to come up with no issue except I can’t use XMPP now.

2021-11-09 07:36:48.033 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-binding-xmppclient': Error:
        Error downloading mvn:org.igniterealtime.smack/smack-experimental/4.3.3

Trying to do more research and noticed a bug report has already been filed. https://github.com/openhab/openhab-addons/issues/11560

Issue has been resolved. Details are in the github bug report. I confirmed that I am now able to get xmppclient working.