- Platform information:
- Hardware: QNAP TVS-682 - Intel i3-7100
- OS: Docker / Linux/4.14.24-qnap (amd64)
- Java Runtime Environment: 11.0.9 (Zulu11.43+21-CA)
- openHAB version: 3.0.0 - Release Build
- Issue of the topic: OpenHab is running fine but I can’t install any binding
Hi, those are my first steps in the openHab world. Installation on the QNAP within a Docker container went fine. OpenHab starts without any problem but installing bindings doesn’t work.
2021-01-17 12:24:42.200 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-hue, openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-zwave’: Error:
Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.persistence.rrd4j/3.0.0
Netwerk connection is working fine.
Any idea how to continue?