Error Dynamic State Description Provider in mqtt binding

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: ubuntu VM on windows server
    • Java Runtime Environment: java 11
    • openHAB version: 3.0.0 snapshot 1983

I’m using mqtt and in the log file i founded the following error

2020-10-24 08:21:40.722 [ERROR] [rnal.ChannelStateDescriptionProvider] - Dynamic state description matches original state description. DynamicStateDescriptionProvider implementations must never return the original state description. class org.openhab.binding.mqtt.generic.MqttChannelStateDescriptionProvider has to be fixed.
2020-10-24 08:21:40.723 [ERROR] [rnal.ChannelStateDescriptionProvider] - Dynamic state description matches original state description. DynamicStateDescriptionProvider implementations must never return the original state description. class org.openhab.binding.mqtt.generic.MqttChannelStateDescriptionProvider has to be fixed.

Please can you help me to solve this?

thanks in advance.

Livio

Did You managed to work it out?
I’m getting same errors

2020-11-21 15:51:53.718 [ERROR] [rnal.ChannelStateDescriptionProvider] - Dynamic state description matches original state description. DynamicStateDescriptionProvider implementations must never return the original state description. class org.openhab.binding.mqtt.generic.MqttChannelStateDescriptionProvider has to be fixed.

Not yet :frowning:

This issue is probably already fixed in recent snapshots.

1 Like

Lolodomo
I installed the last snapshot of oh3 I had no more the issue but items values are not automatically refreshed in openhab app (I use the beta version of openhab app)

1 Like

Same at mine.
I updatet do latest SNAPSHOT and this errors stopped to appar.