Error on Openhab2.15 (last) with persistence to Influxdb

Hi,
I have some ERRORS in openhab.log

2023-07-31 13:16:38.677 [ERROR] [org.influxdb.impl.BatchProcessor    ] - Batch could not be sent. Data will be lost
java.lang.RuntimeException: {"error":"timeout"}

at org.influxdb.impl.InfluxDBErrorHandler.handleError(InfluxDBErrorHandler.java:19) ~[influxdb-java-2.2.jar:?]
        at retrofit.RestAdapter$RestHandler.invoke(RestAdapter.java:242) ~[retrofit-1.9.0.jar:?]
        at org.influxdb.impl.$Proxy139.writePoints(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.influxdb.impl.InfluxDBImpl.write(InfluxDBImpl.java:151) ~[influxdb-java-2.2.jar:?]
        at org.influxdb.impl.BatchProcessor.write(BatchProcessor.java:171) [influxdb-java-2.2.jar:?]
        at org.influxdb.impl.BatchProcessor$1.run(BatchProcessor.java:144) [influxdb-java-2.2.jar:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_152]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) [?:1.8.0_152]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:1.8.0_152]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) [?:1.8.0_152]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_152]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_152]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_152]

What’s wrong please ? Some timing for writing into Influxdb ?
Thank’s for help.

First of all, there is no such thing as OH 2.15. Do you mean OH 2.5.12? OH 3.4.5? OH 4.0.1?

The error is pretty clear. OH attempted to connect to and save data to InfluxDB and that connection timed out. That usually points to a networking issue or a problem on the InfluxDB Server side of things.

OH 2.5.12
Influxdb server is running on the same Rpi4. Should I proof things or persistence ?

I don’t know what you mean by “proof things or persistence”.

But again, the error is a connection timeout. OH tried to connect and InfluxDB didn’t respond in time. There’s probably nothing you can do from the OH side of this to fix it, assuming that the connection between OH and InfluxDB is configured correctly. So yes check that the InfluxDB is up and running. If you’ve recently updated InfluxDB, roll that back (if you plan on running 2.5+ year old unsupported software you should not be updating anything anyway).

thanks Rich

Version is the old one for OH2.5.12 - InfluxDB shell version: 1.8.10.
Influxdb daemon is running and no crashing.
I don’t have problems on similar OH2 configuration.
Maybe I try to reinstall influxdb persistence or whole Influxdb package

Well, the add-on for InfluxDB for OH 2.5.12 has not changed in two and a half years. Presumably your configuration on this OH instance hasn’t changed. So what ever the problem is, it’s outside of OH. Something changed so look for what.

Ultimately this is outside the scope of OH so there won’t be much we can do to help. Even if it were inside the scope of OH, there are very few people left on this forum still running OH 2.x so there are not too many left who can help. And if there is a bug in the add-on, it’s not going to get fixed in OH 2.x.

Thanks Rich. I installed from scratch a 5.2023 graphical image from bullseye. After I imported all oh2 and etc to this. System is working now well. After finish i will try to upgrade do oh4

Thanks Rich for helo. I installed new clean raspbian version and imported oh2. after finish i will try to upgrade to oh4 - not ooenhabian install, 5.2023 raspbian graphical image

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Rich Koshak via openHAB Community bot@community.openhab.org
Komu: jozef.szabo@email.cz
Předmět: [openHAB] [Add-ons/Persistence Services] Error on Openhab2.15 (last)
with persistence to Influxdb