ERROR running create openhab binding skeleton.cmd

Hello, I’m looking to try and port MQTTitude over to OH3, and I’m trying to set up skeleton binding for my VSCode… and when I run the create_openhab_binding_skeleton.cmd… I get the below error…

`

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.openhab.addons.reactor.bundles: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.openhab.addons.bundles:org.openhab.addons.reactor.bundles:pom:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at org.openhab.core.bom:org.openhab.core.bom.openhab-core:pom:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT → org.openhab.core.bundles:org.openhab.core.test:jar:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT → org.openhab.core.bom:org.openhab.core.bom.test:pom:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT → com.jayway.jsonpath:json-path:jar:2.4.0: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.jayway.jsonpath:json-path:jar:2.4.0: Could not find artifact org.eclipse.sensinact.gateway.nthbnd:parent:pom:1.5-SNAPSHOT in openhab-snapshot (JFrog) → [Help 1]

I validated that jfrog.io is up… and artifact org.eclipse.sensinact.gateway.nthbnd:parent:pom:1.5-SNAPSHOT does not exist there. org.eclipse.sensinact doesn’t exist there or on Macen Central.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks
A

See this issue which has the solution to fix this: Cannot build project because of missing nthbnd dependency · Issue #10102 · openhab/openhab-addons · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.