Error Weather binding

I have this error in Weather binding in OpenHAB 2.

2017-01-31 22:57:13.852 [WARN ] [nternal.parser.AbstractWeatherParser] - WUNDERGROUND: Error setting property 'current_observation.observation_location.elevation' with value ' ft' and converter FEET

What can this be?

/Mike

I got the same crap today from WUnderGround:

2017-01-31 22:49:19.527 [WARN ] [nternal.parser.AbstractWeatherParser] - WUNDERGROUND: Error setting property 'current_observation.observation_location.elevation' with value ' ft' and converter FEET
2017-01-31 23:09:19.953 [WARN ] [nternal.parser.AbstractWeatherParser] - WUNDERGROUND: Error setting property 'current_observation.observation_location.elevation' with value ' ft' and converter FEET
2017-01-31 23:19:19.796 [WARN ] [nternal.parser.AbstractWeatherParser] - WUNDERGROUND: Error setting property 'current_observation.observation_location.elevation' with value ' ft' and converter FEET

It must be some kind of wrong reporting coming in from the WUnderGround service (wrong info in the field or something like that). Nothing serious and I think that the binding is working correctly (because it is discarding the wrong? input)

To me, it seems that the elevation should have a numeric value (not a string ft or empty value before ft) that is coming in.