Error with Openhab Cloud Connector extension

Hi, I have upgraded to the latest openHAB 2 Snapshot and can now see OpenHAB Cloud Connector in Misc. When I try to install the extension I get the following error:

09:31:22.986 [ERROR] [st.core.extensions.ExtensionResource] - Exception while installing extension: org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-mqtt; type=karaf.feature; version="[1.9.0.SNAPSHOT,1.9.0.SNAPSHOT]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-mqtt)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=1.9.0.SNAPSHOT)(version<=1.9.0.SNAPSHOT))“
09:31:22.994 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ExtensionEvent ] - misc-openhabcloud: org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-mqtt; type=karaf.feature; version=”[1.9.0.SNAPSHOT,1.9.0.SNAPSHOT]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-mqtt)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=1.9.0.SNAPSHOT)(version<=1.9.0.SNAPSHOT))"

How? Manually? Apt-get?
Maybe you are missing the updates for /userdata/etc:

Hi, I followed the upgrade/backup/restore steps at this link http://docs.openhab.org/installation/linux.html#manual-installation
Do you know what updates I may be missing and how I could get them?

Yes, just extract the content of the /userdata/etc folder from your downloaded zip and overwrite the files in your opt/openhab2/userdata/etc folder.
Keep your host.key file or any other changes you have made to any files in your opt/openhab2/userdata/etc folder (f.e. to logging or org.openhab.addons.cfg).
If you did not make any changes to those files overwrite them all (even the host.key for ssh will be regenerated after restart, but you will have to do some additional steps to make it work again)

Edit: btw, do you have any files in your /addons folder? In your logs it talks about 1.9 snapshot, there is no 1.9 snapshot if installed via PaperUI. But if you manually copied a 1.9 snapshot in your addons folder it might cause problems …

Hi, I downloaded openhab-offline-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.zip from https://openhab.ci.cloudbees.com/job/openHAB-Distribution/ and copied userdata folder into openhab2 folder (replaced existing folder). When I tried to launch I got the following:
Launching the openHAB runtime…
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 5005
Could not resolve mvn:org.eclipse.tycho/org.eclipse.osgi/3.10.101.v20150820-1432

Not good.
What java are you running?
You need to have OracleJava, not OpenJDK.

Check your version with:

pi@raspberrypi3:~ $ java -version
java version "1.8.0_111"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_111-b14)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.111-b14, mixed mode)

It should be at least 101 (in my example its 111), it should not be a lower number.

Java version is 101, should be ok?

Yes, that’s fine.

Should I do a new install of beta5 from https://bintray.com/openhab/mvn/openhab-distro/2.0.0.b5 and re-configure?

If you were coming from a build older than #624 you have to reconfigure everything anyway:

So yes, I would do a new install. Save your config folder and reapply to your new installation after openHAB starts up again properly.
Good luck.