Establishing connection failed [...] the requested connection type is not supported

Hello,

unfortunately from one day to another, my openhab lost every now and then the connection to my knx. A few days i could restart openhab and then it ran again.
but now nothing works.
Nothing changed in the network or on the configurations.
I reinstalled the knx binding then and it ran for one evening and now nothing works again.
on the logviewer i get the messages:

2020-04-25 22:08:58.457 [ERROR] [NXnet/IP Tunneling 192.168.2.50:3671] - the requested connection type is not supported
2020-04-25 22:08:58.459 [ERROR] [NXnet/IP Tunneling 192.168.2.50:3671] - establishing connection failed, error response from control endpoint /192.168.2.50:3671: the requested connection type is not supported

i just have no clue why! :frowning:

Which model of knx/IP gateway do you use? Did you already restart the device itself (by switching OFF/ON the power supply).

Hi, I haven’t answered for such a long time because I suspected that the interface had a defect and replaced the device. But now I get this message again with my replacement device. I have completely reset and reconfigured it in ETS, I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the binding, I have rebooted the interface, I have rebooted Openhab. But unfortunately I get this message again and again.