I’m using the Dockerfile found on github (openhab/openhab-docker) to run openhab2.0 on my raspberry pi 3. I’m using resin.io to build and push images to the device.
However, without any modification in the Dockerfile, I expect to demo UI to come up. It does that, partly, but I see some errors. Here are my observations:
- /start/index shows the openhab homepage, with the 4 links (classic ui, basic ui, paper ui, rest api)
- classic ui yields a 404: “Problem accessing /classicui/app. Reason: Not Found”
- basic ui seems to work
- paper ui seems to work
- rest api seems to work
- in paper ui, the inbox shows 3 items: the ntp server, and my 2 sonos devices
- in paper ui, configuration/services shows classic ui and basic ui. I’m not sure why paper ui and rest api are not listed, but I’m not familiar enough with OH
- in paper ui, configuration/things shows ntp server and astro sun data online, and yahoo wheater information as uninitialized (see lower for the exceptions in the logs that could explain this)
- in paper ui, extensions shows a list, if i click the exec binding (which says “uninstall” since I already tried installing it before, which failed afaik), the progress keeps spinning for minutes, but nothing happens
Here’s the openhab.log: https://gist.github.com/marnikvde/12ede8d6bdfd23ad746d47a42c10480d
As you can see, I started openhab a few days ago (the Dockerfile was built a few minutes before, so the snapshot I’m running is a few days old), there are some exceptions. I didn’t touch it for a few days, and now just a few minutes ago I clicked around the UI again, with more exceptions as a result.
I’m not sure if I should log issues for these separately, or if I’m actually doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.