Exec 2.0 Binding changing state automatically

Hi,

Somehow one of my exec-things is changing it’s state automatically which does not make much sense to me.
How could this be triggered?

Thing exec:command:PixelController_PowerOff [command="sudo pkill -9 -f com.neophob.sematrix.cli.PixConDaemon", autorun=false]
Item Switch PixelController_PowerOff {channel="exec:command:PixelController_PowerOff:run"}

18:16:19.557 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - PixelController_PowerOff changed from OFF to ON
18:16:19.692 [WARN ] [.core.transform.TransformationHelper] - Cannot get service reference for transformation service of type REGEX
18:16:19.694 [WARN ] [hab.binding.exec.handler.ExecHandler] - Couldn't transform response because transformationService of type 'REGEX' is unavailable
18:16:19.700 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - PixelController_PowerOff changed from ON to OFF

It seems to be fixed with adding “interval=0” to the Thing.
I dont know if this behaviour should be desired ?

Thing exec:command:PixelController_PowerOff [command="sudo pkill -9 -f com.neophob.sematrix.cli.PixConDaemon", interval=0, autorun=false]

@SpaceGlider

the Switch denotes the execution of the command, not the state of the device or whatever the command is supposed to manipulate…