Failed to install MQTT binding

I upgraded from 3.1.0 to 3.2.0 and got this error from installing mqtt binding:

2021-12-26 14:38:57.195 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-binding-mqtt': Error:
	invalid header field
org.apache.karaf.features.internal.util.MultiException: Error:
	invalid header field
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager$MavenDownloader.<init>(MavenDownloadManager.java:91) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager.createDownloader(MavenDownloadManager.java:72) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.downloadBundles(Subsystem.java:457) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.downloadBundles(Subsystem.java:452) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.SubsystemResolver.resolve(SubsystemResolver.java:224) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:399) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1069) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$13(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1004) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]
	Suppressed: java.io.IOException: invalid header field
		at java.util.jar.Attributes.read(Attributes.java:411) ~[?:?]
		at java.util.jar.Manifest.read(Manifest.java:232) ~[?:?]
		at java.util.jar.Manifest.<init>(Manifest.java:82) ~[?:?]
		at java.util.jar.Manifest.<init>(Manifest.java:74) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.getMetadata(Subsystem.java:665) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.lambda$downloadBundles$1(Subsystem.java:499) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager$MavenDownloader.lambda$download$0(MavenDownloadManager.java:138) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.DefaultFuture.notifyListener(DefaultFuture.java:350) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.DefaultFuture.notifyListeners(DefaultFuture.java:335) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.DefaultFuture.setValue(DefaultFuture.java:259) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.AbstractDownloadTask.setFile(AbstractDownloadTask.java:61) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.run(AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.java:61) ~[?:?]
		at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
		at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
		at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) [?:?]
		at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
		at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
		at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

i also do all the updates. Last thing i tried was to clear the cache. But that doesn’t helped.
Any other ideas?

With upgrading to snapshot build 3.3 the installation of mqtt-binding worked fine.
After that i did a downgrade to stable version 3.2. The installation of mqtt-binding still worked.

I just had to fix this:
updating-mosquitto-mqtt-from-1-x-to-v2-0