Fatek Plc

Hi… i wanna Know can i use FBs-CBE for control my fatek plc via openhab?
thanks

Hi,
Sure, you can use FBs-CBE.

1 Like

hi rafael
I can not change fatek plc discrete input while it is running… it changes just when plc is in stop mode… can you help me… best regards

Hi,
You can’t because you use an X or M marker that you want to control, more than once in a ladder.
Everything is in this Topic, in post 11 you will find link to another thread with pdw files which I’m using.
Best Regards
Rafal

i wanna change X0 or X1 online … but i can’t… can u help me please
what should i do?

Hi,
This should work, show me your .items please. And what you see in the log.

This did not work… i define M0 and use it … M0 or M1 or M2 … they change while plc is running

Hi Rafal
when my plc turned off… all outputs got back to zero value … what should i do when we met black out to restore previous values?
thanks

Hi, Markers, Registers and Counters are divided in Fatek into: retentive and non retentive. Manual, chapter 3. You can also set the desired M, R or C to retentive, or you can do it in OH by presistence.
Trust me that X also work with OH, but it is good practice to map X and Y to M. One more thing, your ladder will not work with physical switches. In OH, you use (bistable) switches, while your wall switches are actually (monostable) contacts.

1 Like

Thank you very much rafal

Hi Rafal
I disconnected plc from network
then i turned one of the plc’s retentive memory on
when i connected plc to network again , on command did not apply to plc.
what should i do in these situation that plc is disconnected from network?
thanks

Hi,

on command did not apply to plc

You mean X not react?
Can you see PLC in Fatek Ethernet Module Configuration tool?
Did you run PLC in WinProladder (F9)?
BTW you can program PLC over TCP or UDP without disconnecting it.
Regards
Rafal

Every thing is ok when i connect network cable to CBE module … but when i disconnect cable from CBE and turn output ON, it did not apply when i connect the cable again … i mean i expect output to turn ON after connecting PLC to network

Hi,
I think It depends on which ON or OFF state is toggled in OH. Disconnecting from the network is not the same as turning off the power. You can do a test, for example: set Y1 to ON, then just cut the PLC power OFF then turn ON, if Y1 is on, your retentive registers are working.

Hi @Alien
when i send command to PLC using FBs CBE module ; after some command (maybe 10 command) internet connection of router goes off and modem disconnect from internet and internet LED on router turn red. after 1 minute without sending command to plc, internet turn green and every thing goes well… why this happens to network?

Dear Fatek PLC users.
I’m preparing to migrate Fatek PLC binding from 1.x to 3.x OpenHAB version.

I need your help, so invited to Fatek PLC migration to OpenHab v3

1 Like

Hi Sławek! How’s going :wink: any news, something to test? Happy Easter!

@zacofunny fanks for for the wishes … I will try do something at the end of april

2 Likes

Hi @slawekjaranowski :slight_smile: hope you’re well. How’s things? Any chance for tests?

Any chance to have fatek binding for openhab3?