Fibaro FGT-001 - BatteryLevel of Sensor

Hi,

i’m using a fresh installation of version 2.5.9 on a rpi4. The z-wave binding retrieved all necessary data, so it should be up-to-date. I also had the problem with the previous OH version on a different hardware.

i’m using several Fibaro FGT-001 Thermostats. 3 of them are linked to one external temperature sensor (Fibaro FGBRS-001). For 1 of them i created the items to retrieve the temperature and batterylevel for the sensor (Endpoint 2, as the manual says). The temperature value is working, but the batterylevel is always the same as from the thermostat (Endpoint 1).

here are my items:

Number Livingroom_Thermostat_ThermostatMode "Wohnzimmer" <heating> (gHeatingState, gLivingroom) {channel="zwave:device:a43446cf:node56:thermostat_mode1"}
Number Livingroom_Thermostat_SetpointHeating "Wohnzimmer [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (gHeatingTemperature, gLivingroom) {channel="zwave:device:a43446cf:node56:thermostat_setpoint_heating1"}
Number Livingroom_Thermostat_SensorTemperature "Wohnraumsensor [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (gHeatingTemperature) {channel="zwave:device:a43446cf:node56:sensor_temperature2"}
Number Livingroom_Thermostat_BatteryLevel "Wohnzimmer [%.1f %%]" <battery> (gFirstFloorThermostatBatteryLevel, gLivingroom) {channel="zwave:device:a43446cf:node56:battery-level1"}
Number Livingroom_Thermostat_SensorBatteryLevel "Wohnraumsensor [%.1f %%]" <battery> (gFirstFloorThermostatBatteryLevel, gLivingroom) {channel="zwave:device:a43446cf:node56:battery-level2"}

Does someone know if this is a bug in the firmware v.4.x from the fibaro device or if something is wrong in the binding/configuration?

thx
br
Stefan