Fibaro window sensor FGK-101 not working properly [SOLVED]

Thanks Chris, It works :slight_smile:

Thank you @shingoo for your great instruction to get this sensor included! It is strange but it works! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

These sensor are a trouble for everyone. I was not able to include into my network although I followed the well described instruction.
I got several sensors which were used in a different network previously. My first step was to reset the sensors. It is such a strange procedure that I am still not sure if one of my ten attempts were successful. Next I tried to include it into my network but it was not able to detect at all a device although I was close to the controller (Aeon 5G stick). The sensors just blinked very fast for 5-10 seconds, which is an indication for a unsuccessful inclusion process.

What appears very strange is the case that the debug mode has not revealed any message to an unknown device. Could it be that the inclusion mode is not debugged?

I bought two of these sensors and having troubles, too. I tried all ways described in this thread and different ways from other websites without any success.
Here is my setup:
Controller: Aeotech Z.Stick Gen 5
OH: openHAB 2.3.0-1 (Release Build)

My problem is that the device does not appear to any list of PaperUI or HABmin (not grey and not yellow). The description of @shingoo seems to work for some people but HABmin has many changes since April 2016. In my installed version the process to add a device is different to the desciption.

Does anyone have some experience with a newer version of HABmin or PaperUI and the FGK-101?