- Platform information:
- Hardware: Notebook HP, CPU ryzen 5 2500u, 8GB RAM
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: which Zulu do I have to install?
I just start to make the first steps in OpenHab following the installation guide and I immediately have some problem in Java environment setup at “Prerequisite” section:
- the link in the openhab page brings me to https://zulu.org/download/?platform=Windows
- Here I do not understand if I’m choosing the correct version 8 Java
- The Zulu installation guide, brings me instead to https://www.azul.com/downloads/zulu-community/?&architecture=x86-64-bit&package=jdk
What kind of Zulu I have to install?
Should I have to follow the 60 pages of Zulu_UserGuide.pdf in order to install Java environment?
Thanks a lot.