- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberry pi 3b+
- OS: Raspbian GNU/Linux 9.6 (stretch)
- Java Runtime Environment: Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_201-b09)
- openHAB version: 2.4.0
I would like to trigger a rule based on my favorite football team(s) scoring. I have spent quite some time investigating this, but haven’t really found anything about this using Google or on the forum?! The way I see it there a couple of components involved in achieving this:
- Finding a good (near live) source for european (in my case) football live scores: ‘Barcelona’ or ‘FC Groningen’. Are there reliable sources for this? Would this be webservices, Api, (rss)feed or even grab from html pages?
- Set up rule to flash/dim lights or change colour to the club that just scored.
Would really appreciate any input and examples from anyone who has already something similar, or general pointers in the right direction. Thanks,