[fritzboxtr064] AVM mesh update breaks presence detection in mixed environments

I changed my network setup and this issue isn´t there anymore.

Before:
FB7490 with latest official Firmware 06.93 as main router, DHCP Server
TR064 Binding connected to FB7490
FB7270 as Repeater, connected via Lan, Repeater Mode
behavior-> As soon as device connects to FB7270, presence was gone, but Device was still showing connected in FB740, Mesh was not set up, because FB7270 can´t do mesh

Now:
FB7490 still with last Firmware 06.93, Main Router, DHCP Server
Repeater 1750E with latest Firmware
Both with Mesh Setup
behavior: No problems anymore

Environment: Only iOS Devices, newest Firmware

Note: If iPhone has less then 10% Battery, WLAN toggles because of battery-saving issues.

Just updating this old thread as I just did some research. I had exactly the same problem. When my smartphone was roaming from fritzbox to the repeater, tr064 binding found the device to be offline.

My setup looked fine, as the smartphone flawlessly switched accesspoints, etc. But in the end the repeater was not “mesh included”, as I started WPS inclusion via fritz.bos software and not pushing hardware buttons on the device. Thus the repeater was connected ok, but not in “mesh mode”.
So I reset the repeater and included via hardware buttons. Now the fritzbox gui also shows the mesh icon next to the repeater.

Smarthones still roam nicely and big advantage is that tr064 binding started working propely again. Even when my mobile is connected to the repeater, the status is properly available in OH.