In the meanwhile I am updating the json, css and js files to make the customization process easier.
I moved some json rules from “words” to “wordsRegExClass”. This way it uses the RegEx to add classes, that can be styled via css, instead of hardcoding the css rules in the html. This also allows to have always the same json for all css files, and only modify the css rules to change the appearance.
I modified part of the js to add/remove the “line-selected” class instead of replacing .line with .line-selected, as it was doing before. This allows to address some rules specific for selected lines, which was not possible before.
These modifications open to a lot more customization, doable only via css. It is also easier to test because you just need to reload the page instead of having to reload the daemon and restart frontail all the time.
As soon as I finish I will update this post with all the details!
The dark theme is finished, I am updating the light theme.