Fyta Beam plant sensor binding

Fyta provides a plant sensor. See https://fyta.de/en
This binding links the Fyta webservice.

Resources

OH4

OH3

Source code and documentation

Changelog

• 21.10.2023: Added new nutrients-status channel and deprecated salintiy channels
1 Like

@seime Thank you for this binding.
An auto-discover for the beams would be great, but with the official App i managed to get the MAC und the first Beam connected.

It seems like there are no live-Data aviable. The name und thumbnail item was filled (and updatet) but Moisture_status and Last_reported_sensor_data remain null.

Do you have any advice?

Greetings

Hi, the API has changed a bit since I created the binding, and since noone seemed to download it I have not updated it yet.

I’m a bit short on time the next period, but if you would care to create a PR Im happy to merge.

Arne

I’ve added a new version. The only difference is the new nutrients-status channel to replace the salinity channels.

You need to set loglevel to TRACE and post the logs in order for me to assist you.

Regards

Have problems with setting up the FYTA Account Thing. Get the following error:

COMMUNICATION_ERROR
Error sending request to server: Exception caught trying to communicate with API: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Hi, yes they have messed up their certificate config. See fyta discord for details.

Rgds

Any updates here? - cannot interpret the discord messages in a way to get the add-on running again…
regards, Gerald

@wartel @PatrickKalka

My plants came online again at least :rocket:

Mine too! What I just noticed independently is that autodiscovery of the sensors by the addon does not work. Have to add them manually with the MAC address. Not an issue, just want to mention.

Thanks for letting me know @wartel - the API had changed.

Fixed in latest version