Garagedoor rule with timer for stopped state

Openhab 3.1 @ Raspberry 4B 4GB

Hi,
I need some help with a rule for my garagedoor. It is an old door with a motor, so no smart functions or confirmation about the state.

I upgraded it with my smarthome system so that I can control it with openhab.

What I can do:
Send an impuls to start opening or closing the door.

What I want to do:
If an additional impuls is send within the shutting- or openingtime (the door is still moving) the state should change to „stopped“.

I will try to describe the rule, unfortunately I can’t program dsl rules. (My rules are made with blocky, but there is no timer function so I can’t create the rule with it, I think)

When item door_target changed:
If state is „open“ then post update „opening“ to item door_current.
After 30sec. (door moving time) post update „open“ to door_current BUT ONLY IF there wasn’t a second impuls within the time. If there was an impuls post update „stopped“ to item door_current.

The same for close.
When item door_target changed:
If state is „closed“ then post update „closing“ to item door_current.
After 30sec. (door moving time) post update „closed“ to door_current BUT ONLY IF there wasn’t a second impuls within the time. If there was an impuls post update „stopped“ to item door_current.

Every impulse does the same, there is no command for open/close/stop.
It is just: impulse=opening next impulse=closing next impulse=opening etc. Only if the impulse comes when the door is still moving it stopps. Next impulse will opening or closeing the door depending on its last action.

Maybe someone is able to and would like to create such a rule for me?

Thank you!
Best regards
Dirk