Getting brightness value to display in sitemap

I’ve got a few dimmable Wemo bulbs setup around the house. They’re working just fine in OH2. Currently, I have both the Items and Things configured through PaperUI. I did initially configure everything in files and got that working properly, as well. The only piece I’m can’t figure out is how to get the brightness level to display in the sitemap. My Thing is bound to the brightness outlet of the bulb and when I was using files for configuration, I had entries similar to this in my items file
Dimmer Porch "Porch Light [%d %%]" { channel="wemo:MZ100:Bridge-1_0-231445B010xxxx:94103EA2B278xxxx:brightness" }

I found an example of this in the docs. So, my question is:
How do I get the brightness value to display and can this be done in PaperUI?
Ok, so two questions.
Thanks

PaperUI is an adminstration UI. It does not show sitemaps and it doesn’t show or let you control Items. It only lets you control some Things for testing purposes.

You need to create a sitemap and use Basic UI or Classic UI or use HABpanel.

Sorry, i misspoke. I used PaperUI to configure everything, but I also have BasicUI installed and its in BasicUI where the value is not being displayed. I also have a sitemap. But is there anything wrong with the syntax of my items entry? Is there a way to accomplish this in PaperUI, or must this be done in an items file?
Thanks

This is how it is shown in my BasicUI

And that’s the according entries in my sitemap

Slider item=LEDDimmer1 label="WeMo LED 1 [%.1f %%]"
		Slider item=LEDDimmer2 label="WeMo LED 2 [%.1f %%]"

So check it with your sitemap, that you did not post:wink:

Here’s the entry in my sitemap:
Frame label=“Living Room” {

Slider item=LivingRoomWindowLight_Brightness label="Window Light [%.1f %%]"
    Switch item=DeskLight_Switch
}

Here’s the view in BasicUI:

I also tried
Slider item=LivingRoomWindowLight_Brightness label=“Window Light [%d %%]”

I got the same result.

Does your according item also include [%d %%]" in the label ?
If so, please remove, as this is the only difference I can see compared to my configs.

No, the item does not include that, only the sitemap.

I installed HABmin and I see that the brightness level is displayed in that UI. That’s something.

Please take a look to your logs, maybe you have an error relative to state not in range 0 and 100 ?

I’m getting these errors in the logs for my Wemo bulbs:

2017-07-20 23:06:02.069 [ERROR] [ome.binding.wemo.handler.WemoHandler] - Failed to get actual state for device 'wemo:socket:Socket-1_0-221710K01048A3': Could not call WeMo

These are the item definitions:

Dimmer GarageLight_Brightness "Garage Light Brightness [%.1f %%]" <dimmablelight> {channel="wemo:MZ100:Bridge-1_0-231551B01006E7:94103EF6BF436A40:brightness"}

The sitemap:

Switch item=Porch_Light_Switch label="Porch Light Switch"
        Slider item=GarageLight_Brightness label="Garage Brightness"
        Switch item=Garage_Light_Switch label="Garage Light Switch"
        Switch item=PatioLight_Switch label="Patio Light Switch"```

In Habmin, the brightness level is displayed, but not in BasicUI. I've googled and found no definitive answer, can someone provide some insight? 

I'm having trouble formatting the item definitions. They should be preceded with the text:
```Dimmer Porch_Light_Brightness  "Porch Light Brightness```
and 
```Dimmer GarageLight_Brightness "Garage Light Brightness```

I wrapped those lines with three backticks, but they got cutoff anyway.

The error I see in the logs is:
```Failed to get endDevices for bridge 'wemo:bridge:Bridge-1_0-231551B01006E7'
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not call WeMo```
Thanks