Google Assistant Action: Responds "device unreachable", though the control works

• Platform information:

• Hardware: Raspberry 3b+
    • openHAB version: openHAB 2.4.0 Release Build
  • Issue of the topic:
    I’m currently using openhab to integrate devices into my SmartHome, that are not directly supported by Google Home. Therefore I have configured my TV and PC in openhab. When I say something like “Hey Google, turn on / off my TV” everything is wokring as expected.
    But I would like to create some Routines in the Google Home app in order to simplify things. There I want to use the “popular actions” option in order to shut off e.g. my TV wihtout Google answering “Turning off the TV”. The problem I have, is that Google now always responds: “Sorry I’m unable to reach the TV right now. Please try again.” This is obviously not true, since the command is executed as expected (e.g. TV is turned off).

• I’m having this issue for the following two items. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug in the Goggle Assistant Action?

Switch RemoteTV "TV" <switch>  [ "Switchable" ] {channel="sony:scalar:e5536438-eb8c-4d01-8fe9-77a72560f5a4:system-powerstatus"}
Switch networkPC "PC" <switch>  [ "Switchable" ] {channel="network:pingdevice:pc:online", wol="XXXXXXXX#XXXXXXXXXXXX", channel="mqtt:topic:c4c27146:hibernate"}

Thanks for your help.
Best regards

Hello guys,

having the same weird behavior. I am having a Switch which has a tag “Scene”.

On Google Assistant side I have a routine which will activate this Scene/Ambient. But Google always says “I cannot reach the ambient X”. But the command will be executed and my defined rule will be running.

Platform information:

• Hardware: Raspberry Pi Zero
  • openHAB version: openHAB 2.4.0 Release Build
Switch Coming_Home "I am home" ["Scene"]

If you search this forum on google home routines you will find the answer…

@aart Thank you for your response. Found the other post related to this topic.

Best regards,
Sebastian