Google TTS makes rules:null

The last days and without changing anything i have the following error: In the rules that include a “say” command they re not working after trigger and i get a log error :

[ERROR] [ntime.internal.engine.RuleEngineImpl] - Rule 'rule name': null

if i use VOICERSS tts service everything works as usual ,i get this only using GoogleTTS.Cleaning cashe at Google Cloud Text-to-Speech configuration maybe it will work but its hit an miss.

i use 2.5.12 openhabian on a Rpi3b

Perhaps a look at an example failing rule will help?

rule "test"
when
    Item test received command
then
    val String currentTime = String::format( "%1$tA, %1$tB %1$te, %1$tY ,and the time is %1$tl:%1$tM%1$tp", new java.util.Date )
    gVolume.sendCommand(50)	    
    say("Good morning,today is"+currentTime+",the temperature inside is"+HallwayThermostat_Temperature.state.format("%.1f").replace(".0",",")+"degrees"+",and the temperature ouside is"+LocalWeatherAndForecast_Current_OutdoorTemperature.state.format("%.1f").replace(".0",",")+"degrees, have a nice day")
end

this one for example ,some times works ,sometimes doesnt work.If i use another TTS engine it always works fine!

I wonder what happens if your weather Items don’t yet have valid states.

find out what was wrong,my billing account for google tts was closed.i renew it and everything works fine…