Gosund SP111 / Tasmota / No Power values

Hi,
I have some Gosund SP111 power outlets which are flashed with Tasmota.
They are used as simple switch items for some time which is working fine.
Now I also want to use the power consumption of the outlets in openHAB but the value of my item is always NULL.

My setup is the following:
openHAB 3.0.2
MQTT system broker
MQTT Binding 3.0.2
Tasmota 9.4 (same problem with 8.2)

mqtt.things

Thing mqtt:topic:tasmota-4193:eg_flur_laterne "eg_flur_laterne" (mqtt:broker:2352baab2a) {
  Channels:
    Type switch : PowerSwitch  [stateTopic="stat/tasmota-4193/POWER", commandTopic="cmnd/tasmota-4193/POWER", on="ON", off="OFF"]
    Type number : Power        [stateTopic="tele/tasmota-4193/SENSOR", transformationPattern="JSONPATH:$.ENERGY.Power"]
}

tasmota.items

Switch eg_flur_laterne_schalter "EG Flur Laterne []" <light> (gLicht, gLichtEg, gEG_Flur_Beleuchtung) ["Switch","Light"] {channel="mqtt:topic:tasmota-4193:eg_flur_laterne:PowerSwitch"}
Number:Power eg_flur_laterne_leistung "EG Flur Laterne Leistung [%.1f W]" <line>  (gLicht, gLichtEg, gEG_Flur_Beleuchtung) ["Measurement","Power"] {channel="mqtt:topic:tasmota-4193:eg_flur_laterne:Power"}

If I connect to my MQTT broker via MQTT.fx and subscribe to “tele/tasmota-4193/SENSOR” I can see the information from the tele topic.

Can anybody help or give advise how to debug the problem?
I am a bit lost at the moment as i just can’t figure out what the problem is.

Thanks in advance. Regards Alex

I solved the problem for my self after 5 minutes of silence from the kids :wink:

My problem was that i had not installed the transformation for JSONPATH.
I found the hint to this in /var/log/openhab/openhab.log that clearly states:

Transformation service JSONPATH for pattern $.ENERGY.Power not found!

Which is true :slight_smile:

After installing the transformation everything works as intended. Maybe this helps anybody.