I would like to display my grafana chart the first time on my basic ui and my habpanel but it doesn’t work.
When i copy the link of my grafana dashboard on my browser it works.
I found this on the web:
-Grafana not showing in HABpanel - error in dev console
-InfluxDB+Grafana persistence and graphing
I don’t found the error…
I have just modified my /etc/grafana/grafana.ini file:
- add allow_embedding=true* under *[security]
- enable anonymous access enabled = true
Image refresh=60000 url="http://IP-ADRESS:3000/d/BO_TuAgRz/dashboard-test?from=now-24h&to=now"
When i click on my basic ui to the iamge of the grafana image i get this text:
If you’re seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files**
- This could be caused by your reverse proxy settings.
- If you host grafana under subpath make sure your grafana.ini root_url setting includes subpath
- If you have a local dev build make sure you build frontend using: yarn start, yarn start:hot, or yarn build
- Sometimes restarting grafana-server can help
When i create a new dashboard on my habpanel it isn’t possible the save tthe created dashboard and so when i restart the habpanel i have to create a new dashboard.
I have openHAB 2.5.0 and Grafana v6.6.1 and use https://www.openhab.org/addons/persistence/influxdb/.
A restart of my openhabian doesn’t resolved the problem.
Someone have a idea where is the error?
Thank you in advance for our support!