Habmin Z-Wave Network Viewer does not work at all

I am wondering if anybody can confirm the issues I have with the Z-Wave Network Viewer function in Habmin. For me it does not work at all, the screen always appears totally empty:

I am running OH2.3 Snapshot 1219 with Z-Wave Dev Binding 20180326 (but it also did not work fot several months before) on Windows. I tried opening the Z-Wave Network Viewer with Firefox, Chrome and IE but the page always remains comletely empty. Any ideas?

It is not updated in the current version of the binding - only rhe development version.

I am using the development version, even the mosten recent one (20180326). And I am using the DEV version since nearly one year (and the network viewer never worked).

Strange - can you say what that means? Are the neighbours shown? If so, it should work fine - it certainly is here, and does for others.

No, as written above it shows absolutely nothing, just a white screen:

May this be due to the fact that I am using 3 Z-Wave controllers with 3 network IDs with the binding (not just 1)?

Sorry - I meant are the neighbours shown in the thing properties display since the graph is just a graphical representation of this data.

Maybe. It’s been a while since I looked at the code, but it iterates through all the things looking for zwave devices. Maybe there’s either an issue if there are multiple networks, and therefore multiple nodes with the same ID, or some other issue like this. It might be worth having a look in the browser debug console to see if there are any errors.

I have certainly never tested with multiple networks, so this could well be an issue.

Yes, the neighbor information in the thing properties is there:

How would I do this?

It depends on your browser - normally there’s a menu, and in that menu there’s an option to open the debug console. In Chrome it’s called Developper Tools.

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am on latest development build but mine stopped working a few builds ago. I figured it was something I did but haven’t been able to figure it out. openHAB 2.4.0 Build #1461

I had some time to play with this last night and I tried something I hadn’t in the past. I opened up Habmin and went node by node and healed each node on my network. When I woke up this morning I opened up network viewer and it was working again. Not sure if that is what made the difference but I thought I would share in case anyone comes across it.

I’m having this same issue with Habmin 2.0.0 included with openhabian. No errors shown in console of Chrome Developer Tools. Properties show neighbors as expected. I can’t find a “heal” option. Any suggestions appreciated.