HABmin, zwave things, items, and dashboards

Thanks.

I can test that once it’s in the snapshot, but:

• I noted a lot of people noting issues with the upgrade yesterday. Are there precautions I need to take?
  • when I use openhabian-config and select the snapshot is it going to clobber the .rules, .thing, (in their respective locations) and/or shell scripts I’ve added to /home/openhabian? Or maybe the easier queston is: what to backup to minimize re-typing.
  • And a general question. If I switch back to the new release, does that clobber those files/folders?

***rummaging noises***off refreshing my memory on how to see if new snapshot is up :upside_down_face:

Did a cache clear/reboot as recommended
After the reboot, using HABmin I changed the NZW39 Configuration parameter#4 “Invert Switch” from enable to disable. Now, some 15 hours later it seems to have stuck.
But, in the Association Groups, Group 3, I selected openHAB Controller.

But that did not stick, i.e. the field is blank again.

Are these settings stored in a file I can look at? Since the control display in PaperUI and widget in HAB Panel change when the local buttons are pushed, It appears the value is there. (That is, if understand it correctly that the association is what makes the feedback to update the displays in PaperUI and HAB Panel happen.)

Mac

This is a bug in HABmin, don’t worry. Take a look at PaperUI, you should see the correct association group.

Correct.