HABPanel chart live-update not working anymore

I recently upgraded to 2.5.3 and was quiet happy that everything seemed to work after the update.
But i just now realized two problems:

-First of all my HABPanel is not regulary updating with “Live Update (experimental)” function. I have one Habpanel page with temperature graphs and boost functions etc,. im not 100% sure yet when it updates but i see straight lines until i reload the page most of the time. Pretty unusable for me.

-Second problem: On the same Page I had buttons for the Boost function of my thermostats. They changed to red for maybe a second or less like they would do in the paperUI and then the timer of the thermostat starts. The Problem is that they wont change its visible state now at all… I can just trust the system that the boost worked (which is actually not always the case but in 95% of the time)
I could probably create a workarround for this but it still bothers me not knowing why the behaviour changed

Isolated greetings from Vienna
Max

In the developer tools / console I regulary get 2 errors:

openhab.service.js:264 SSE error, closing EventSource  (larger dropdown list)

GET http://x.x.x.x:xxxx/rest/events?topics=smarthome/items/*/statechanged,smarthome/items/*/*/statechanged,smarthome/webaudio/playurl net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING 200 (OK)

Note: There is no form of player implemented

Might this be connected to the problem?

Thanks!

This can happen if your Wi-Fi drops, or if you’re using a proxy server and it timeouts long running connections after a while, in any case it should reconnect immediately afterwards (and show that in the console logs), is that the case?