Habpanel - external javascript

Hi there
can yopu help me to run external js librariers from custom widgets in habpanel ? it’s probably connected to security issues and to on, don’t know how to do it, but i need to use vue.js in my widget

[Vue warn]: Error compiling template:

• invalid expression: Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because ‘unsafe-eval’ is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: “script-src ‘self’ ‘sha256-5hvlzGKhlKhafFjW6G/cRVpM/e+JewYxe/pLpQ5Kj9M=’”.
    in

{‘grabbing’: dragging}

Raw expression: :class=“{‘grabbing’: dragging}”

• invalid expression: Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because ‘unsafe-eval’ is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: “script-src ‘self’ ‘sha256-5hvlzGKhlKhafFjW6G/cRVpM/e+JewYxe/pLpQ5Kj9M=’”.
    in

mouseMoving

Raw expression: @mousemove=“mouseMoving”

in

stopDrag

Raw expression: @mouseup=“stopDrag”

(found in )
warn @ vue.js:597

I can’t help with this specific problem but the Tutorials and Solutions section is for posting tutorials and solutions, not to ask for one. I’ve moved this post to a more appropriate category.

1 Like