HabPanel Widget Settings

I have the following widget I’m working on:

> <div class="row">
>   <div class="col-xs-4"><span><widget-icon iconset="'smarthome-set'" icon="'temperature'" /></span>Current Temperature</div>
>   <div class="col-xs-4"><span><widget-icon iconset="'smarthome-set'" icon="'temperature'" /></span>Minimum</div>
>   <div class="col-xs-4"><span><widget-icon iconset="'smarthome-set'" icon="'temperature'" /></span>Maximum</div>
> </div>
> 
> <div class="row">
>   <div class="col-xs-4"><span style="color: red; font-size: 28pt">{{itemValue('config.temperature_item').toString();}}°C</span></div>
>   <div class="col-xs-4"><span style="color: cyan; font-size: 28pt">{{itemValue('g_temperature_average_min')}}°C</span></div>
>   <div class="col-xs-4"><span style="color: green; font-size: 28pt">{{itemValue('weather_temperature_max')}}°C</span></div>
> </div>

I have a setting defined as temperature_item of type item. I under stood that with the widget, that when I run the panel with this widget (and having set the setting of temperature item to a valid numerical item, that it would display. But I’m not seeing that.

Ahh figured it out.

{{itemValue(‘config.temperature_item’).toString();}}

was supposed to be:

{{itemValue(config.temperature_item).toString();}}

No quotes.

is there a way of performing a min/max calculation on an item? or must it be a defined item already