Hardware recommendation: z-wave switch or wallplug for three-phase current (electric kitchen stove)


can anybody recommend a z-wave switch or wallplug or anything similar for a conventional electric kitchen stove (cooker) with a three-phase current connection?

Background: to make sure to turn off our electric kitchen cooker completely, e.g. when leaving home, because our little son (1 y old) likes to “play” with the cooker switches - you know, what this means to parents … :cold_sweat:
Of course, I could mount some kind of protector so he can’t even reach the switches … but let’s be honest: the protector is ugly and solving the problem with z-wave is much cooler! :sunglasses:


1 Like