Harmony Binding Stopped Working in OH1

I think there is something wrong with the binding! I renamed the hub and than the binding was working fine but now again my hub doesn’t work and I can’t figure why!
I don’t know how stable is this Harmony hub in OH 2, I have OH 1.8.3!
@digitaldan could you please help us? The binding is working well for a few consecutive days but than it will simply stop working.
Thanks!

Hi all, I’m not sure what the issue is, I am unfortunately not running OH1. Are you specifying the host as well?

Hi,
What do you mean by the host? You mean the IP in openhab.cfg? If this is the case, I commented all three settings: IP, user and pass in the cfg file.

I had the same thing happening, went to this page:

and read up to find they changed things so you don’t need to have a configuration line in your openhab.cfg file that specifies the ip address.

Now just add a line like this:

harmonyhub:discoveryName=

Put it in place of the old “harmonyhub:host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx” where you had specified your IP address (I commented mine out with a # at the beginning of the line, just incase this new way didnt work)
replace with the name of your hub which you can find by opening the Harmony app on your phone or tablet or whatever and open the MENU and choose ABOUT and then VERSIONS
If you have a space in your hubs name, you don’t need to put quotes around the whole name…so if Harmony Hub is the name of your hub the line should read:

harmonyhub:discoveryName=Harmony Hub

Hope that helps