Harmony Hub - openhab2

Hi,

I’ve been using openhab for couple months now. Recently installed the harmony binding which works with my hub. It worked and via the control page of the paper UI i was able to start an activity and/or send commands to devices. Now I’m not sure what happened but suddonly I get error messages, and the PaperUI control page hangs most of the time. When sending a command to device via the harmony hub I get following error messages, but can’t seem to find where my problems is: any advice? Been trying fix for hours :blush: 17:51:39.130 [ERROR] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Exception occurred while calling handler: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@184362b rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1b6dc83[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 6]
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@184362b rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1b6dc83[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 6]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.executeDirectly(SafeMethodCaller.java:220)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.callAsynchronous(SafeMethodCaller.java:189)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.call(SafeMethodCaller.java:83)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.call(SafeMethodCaller.java:67)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager.receiveCommand(ThingManager.java:374)[105:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.items.events.AbstractItemEventSubscriber.receive(AbstractItemEventSubscriber.java:47)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.events.OSGiEventManager$1.call(OSGiEventManager.java:192)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.events.OSGiEventManager$1.call(OSGiEventManager.java:1)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller$CallableWrapper.call(SafeMethodCaller.java:181)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)[:1.8.0_144]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)[:1.8.0_144]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)[:1.8.0_144]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)[:1.8.0_144]
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@184362b rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1b6dc83[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 6]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2063)[:1.8.0_144]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:830)[:1.8.0_144]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.delayedExecute(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:326)[:1.8.0_144]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.schedule(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:533)[:1.8.0_144]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:622)[:1.8.0_144]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$DelegatedExecutorService.execute(Executors.java:668)[:1.8.0_144]
at org.openhab.binding.harmonyhub.handler.HarmonyHubHandler.pressButton(HarmonyHubHandler.java:334)[188:org.openhab.binding.harmonyhub:2.1.0]
at org.openhab.binding.harmonyhub.handler.HarmonyDeviceHandler.handleCommand(HarmonyDeviceHandler.java:97)[188:org.openhab.binding.harmonyhub:2.1.0]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager$4.call(ThingManager.java:377)[105:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager$4.call(ThingManager.java:1)[105:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.9.0.b5]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.executeDirectly(SafeMethodCaller.java:218)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
… 12 more

This is a known issue with the Harmony Binding in openHAB 2.1.0. There is also a workaround, see this thread.

The issue has been fixed in the openHAB 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT development releases.