Have a problem installing on the Raspberry pi 4

Good evening community

I have a problem installing Openhabian I have tried installing it more than once and it has worked for me. Could someone please help me.

The public Internet is not available, please check your network…
Did you?

1 Like

like mine on the raspberry i still had linux and there i had internet and i could use it only with openhabiab i have problems with the installation

like mine on the raspberry i still had linux and there i had internet and i could use it only with openhabiab i have problems with the installation

That came just when reinstalling

Looks like you are having some type of network problem.

Need to see if your router is blocking something.

No, my router is not blocking anything

The errors you are having are raspian errors not related to openHAB.

This forum for openHAB issues. One question you got further in your first post I would suggest starting over with a fresh as card image. This one could be corrupt.

Do you know how to solve the problem?

my other problem.

You have to ping a public dns server like google at 8.8.8.8 and see if you get a response. If you dont then you’re network connection is not functioning. That would be the root of the problems and errors.

Also check ifconfig see if you have an ip on your local lan.

If your router is setup for dhcp and you have a wired connection in theory it should all just work: if not you have to trouble shoot your setup. Change cables, try a new sd card, make sure another computer works on network drop and a few other things.

Most likely causes are network cable, power supply, or bad sd card image.

1 Like