Help configuring HABot to operate AV Receiver functions separately

Bit of a newbie here. I am currently trying to set up HABot to turn on my Receiver for me, but I would also like to ask it to set the volume. Below is my current config in my .items file.

Group	gReceiver		"Pioneer Receiver"	<receiver>	(Home, LivingRoom)	["Receiver"]
Switch	PioneerReceiver_Power	"Power"		<power>		(gReceiver)			["Switchable","Power"]
Dimmer	PioneerReceiver_Volume	"Volume"	<volume>	(gReceiver)			["Volume"]
Switch	PioneerReceiver_Mute	"Mute"		<volume>	(gReceiver)			["Mute"]

The problem I’m having is that if I ask HABot to “Turn on the receiver”, it turns on the receiver, sets the volume to 100%, and Mutes it. Is there a way that I can configure this differently so that the “Turn On the Receiver” instruction specifically hits the “Power” switch item instead of hitting everything in the Receiver group?

Annotation%202019-07-22%20142533

Any help would be appreciated!

You named the group Receiver so it “turns on” all items in the group. That is a feature of groups…
If you named the power button Receiver instead, it would work as you expect.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had it configured that way initially and it was working. The problem is that I also want to be able to say something like “Set the volume on the receiver to 50%”. This command only works if the “Volume” dimmer item also has a “Receiver” tag, which results in the same problem where HABot associates the “Volume” with the “Receiver” tag for all commands.and sets the volume to 100% when turning on the receiver.

Turn the power on the receiver ON

Same problem.

Annotation%202019-07-22%20151245