Help - Devolo MT2653 Keyfob - device is not recognized

hi all, @chris several months ago switched my infrastructure from one zwave stick to another (Pi3)…a Devolo Keyfob (MT2653 Keyfob) worked fine til that time. I started from scratch in order to have no old stuff taken into the new world. I can include the keyfob, even reset the keyfob and again include with another NodeID…so this works fine, BUT it still after many times of sent information frames/delete and find again,…it still is not recognized…

Forgot: inclusing via Habmin

Any idea? anything wrong with OH2.4 so it cannot work even if i try even more times…

Cheers, and thanks a lot. Norbert

Sorry - not really any idea. There shouldn’t be any issue with the 2.4 binding - it is exactly the same as 2.3 (but with some updates to the database - no code changes at all).

All I can suggest is to check the logs to see what is happening…

thanks Chris, i do not believe its something with 2.4 specially, but maybe 2.3+…wanted just to make sure that this node type did not get kicked out accidentially at some point and i try and try without a chance to success. It already worked fine with the old stick and it was at that point an early 2.3 dev build.

I will turn on the logs and see what I can get…

btw. any idea what this is…28 & 34 are the two IDs i tried with remove and include for this Devolo KeyFob…

2018-06-09 15:31:03.905 [WARN ] [wave.discovery.ZWaveDiscoveryService] - NODE 28: Device discovery could not resolve to a thingType! 7FFFFFFF:7FFFFFFF:7FFFFFFF::0.0
2018-06-09 15:31:03.923 [WARN ] [wave.discovery.ZWaveDiscoveryService] - NODE 34: Device discovery could not resolve to a thingType! 7FFFFFFF:7FFFFFFF:7FFFFFFF::0.0

Again there were nearly no changes to the binding for 2.2 or 2.3 (or 2.4). Nearly all changes in recent times have been in the development branch which has not been merged yet.

This means that the device has not completed initialisation and it does not know the manufacturer information yet. It needs to be woken up so that it can be discovered.