Help needed installing Mios bindings

Hardware: Intel i7 16GB 2T
Java Oracle 1.8.0_181-b13 and Zulu 8.31.0.1
openHAB version: 2.3.0
Issue of the topic: Installed openHAB using Chocolatey

• Now want to install add-on MiOS bindings/Vera Plus

Newbie:
Per installation, guide installed Zulu via @ Zulu.org 1](http://zulu.org/)
Created and unzipped Zulu 8 into
C: Program Files (86)\Zulu\zulu8.31.0.1-jdk8.0.181-win_i686 folder
Sub folders here: bin,demo,include,jre,lib, and sample
The install did not create zulu_jdk\bin\

Again, Installed with Chocolatey;

Chocolatey put Folders and Files here:
C:ProgramData\chocolatey\ bin,config,helpers,lib,logs,redirects,tools, ……

Q1 MiOS Add-on Bridge documentation doesn’t seem to help when openHAB installed using Chocolatey; openHAB starts ok, Paper UI open ok.

Q2 any idea what directories to use to install the MiOS add-on using the Documentation on this site?

Example: where to put openhab.cfg, where to put MiOS transformations, where to put MiOS Item Generator ?

Summary:
Is there a step by step to install the MiOS add-on Bindings when
used Chocolatery as the main installer for openHAB ?

I want to use openHAB to manage my Vera Plus and other devices can you help?

Q1. There is nothing in the Mios binding Readme that is specific to any operating system. The fact that you are running on Windows and installed using Chocolatey is not relevant. It will work the same. Edit the C:\\ProgramData\chocolatey\openhab2\conf\services\mios.cfg or where ever Chocolatey puts the conf folder. Then create Items in the conf\items folder as documented in the readme.

Q2. Open PaperUI, choose Add Ons, Bindings, then scroll down to or search for Mios.

There is no openhab.cfg file. I think the README may be out of date. Anything that would have gone in openhab.cfg now goes in mios.cfg.

`%openHAB Home%/conf/transformations where %openHAB Home% is the root folder where Chocolatey put OH.

The docs say it is a stand alone tool. The repo says it is a shell script so you will need to run it from Linux or you will need to install a bash environment on your Windows to run it from (Cygwin, mingwin, Bash for Windows, Ubuntu from the Windows Store, etc.)

Thanks Rich!
I’m not a Linux programmer, but will figure it out, I hope…
again thanks