Help on Karaf SSH Console,

My Console suddenly not able to login today (I did it yesterday), and with error below

openhabian@openHABianPi:~$ ssh localhost -p 8101
no matching cipher found: client aes128-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes256-ctr,aes128-gcm@openssh.com,aes256-gcm@openssh.com,chacha20-poly1305@openssh.com,arcfour256,arcfour128,aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,blowfish-cbc,cast128-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc,arcfour,rijndael-cbc@lysator.liu.se server

tried local login and windows login by putty, all fail with cipher issue, any idea why and how to get it fix?

OS openhabian most recent update
Hardware: RPi3B

Am I the only one having this issue???

The karaf bugtracker and mailing lists contain a number of bugs that look like this one on the surface, dating back to 2010, and each one had a separate fix. My guess is that any number of underlying bugs in karaf or its assumed operating environment can cause the given error, and it’ll probably continue to re-appear now and then due to new underlying bugs. OpenHAB’s maintainers might consider this when integrating it.

That said, in my case, on Debian Jessie, /var/log/syslog showed some karaf error logging, indicating that was unable to infer the location of my JRE. You may want to start looking there yourself.