[HIKVISION] Hikvision DS-KIS604-S(B) - Grab Ring-Bell Signal

I didn’t add DS-KV9503-WBE1 to the list, I’m unaware of all models offcourse, but i can easily add it (if the device supports the sdk)

That’s ok, even my Hikvision cams can trigger events (intrusion detection, movement detection, face detection and so on…). So it could be interesting to add the support as well.
Of course the support for events can be maintained other way in the openhab addons.

It seems i will buy hikvision indoor unit together with outdoor unit, when I choose the correct one.
Will check it at local wholesaler later, if he could confirm SDK support for the DS-KV9503-WBE1.

Yeah , I know , but the purpose for the addon was purely for intercoms, since there was no integration at all for it…
I only have 1 intercom myself, its difficult for me to the develop, i just started with it and shared the code online:-)

Probably that device also supports the sdk too, but i would buy an indoor unit too, you don’t wanna miss calls if you use only hikconnect app, its not a good app

1 Like

Just checked my hikconnect settings and i am pretty sure we can avoid cloud service delay.
All you should do is add camera/intercom manualy as local device (IP/domain type).

You can try yourself.

Yes indeed, but I don’t think it works for intercom calls, they need to go through cloud…

Please did you mean : SDK - Download - Hikvision regading the SDK kit?
What exact version did you use? Haven’t found anything at github.
I am requesting the info from wholesaler for DS-KV9503-WBE1.
Thanks.

Yes , its that SDK indeed…

It seems DS-KV9503-WBE1 do not support SDK for now. Maybe later :-. That’s the response from wholesaler.
Please anybody confirmed SDK support for K1T341AM/F for you? I suppose so, if you mentioned it in the release log.
I am investigating what functionalities can K1T341AM/F provide and if i can use it as intercom system.
Thanks.

hmm cant believe that it doesnt support it
i have seen other users using : K1T341

Cant believe it too, but it is too risk to buy and chek, even it is 100 Eur more expensive than K1T341.
And the delivery date for DS-KV9503-WBE1 is unknown (I need it before end of this year)

I have booked DS-KV9503-WBE1 anyway :-D. Would prefer vandalproof solution with two el.locks management. Will let you know when delivered.

1 Like

let me know if my addon rerognizes it as “uknown device”, i can quicly add the ID to it
I needed todo it a few times for every new model, seems those ID’s are not public avaible

I am not sure it will be delivered until the end of the year. Will let you know after then. Thanks.

1 Like

Ok , you ordered the KIS model? The only thing that might not work is the call sensor, not sure, but I have seen some reports that the call state was not visible in the SDK, maybe you can try the Isapi approach…

Also have a look on GitHub, there are some closed issue threads with KIS models, maybe you can ask those guys?

Ok, but what do you mean by call sensor? I will send you ID when ready.

to see the even when someone pressed the doorbell

Thats the most essential one :smiley: we will see

have you the device ? did you test it?

Yes, I did.
It looks promising, regarding the device type:

2024-01-22 15:05:50.032 | INFO | sdk.utils:loadSDK:44 - Using OS: Linux with architecture: x86_64

loop[2] find 2 mac and 0 ip

2024-01-22 15:05:50.513 | INFO | doorbell:authenticate:79 - Connected to doorbell: Street

2024-01-22 15:05:50.514 | INFO | event:init:87 - Setting up event handler: Console stdout

2024-01-22 15:05:50.514 | INFO | mqtt:init:117 - Setting up event handler: MQTT

2024-01-22 15:05:55.577 | ERROR | main::105 - Error while connecting to MQTT broker: None

Unfortunately I don’t know how to configure MQTT. I have tried localhost and IP of another docker image as well. Localhost didn’t work. Another docker MQTT got “error while connecting”…
How to check MQTT user/pass? There is no such env setting in another docker MQTT image.
Should I use another docker for MQTT? I am confused.

Thanks.