HM-PBI-4-FM no longer sending SHORT orLONG_RELEASE

Hello everybody,

I am unsure if this is related to Homegear or Openhab - at this point I figure it could be either, I couldn’t make sense of it. I hope one of you guys can give me a nudge in the right direction, cause I am giving up. After hours of trial and error I don’t know what else to try. Here’s my status quo:

• Using Openhabian/Homegear (with HM-MOD-RPI-PCB)
  • Using Homematic HM-PBI-4-FM to control my lights
  • Re-installed Openhabian with Homegear, cause I accidentally updated to the latest snapshot
  • Connected all of my button-actors again with Homegear
  • Wanted to setup Openhab again and create a bunch of things, but noticed, that the triggers work differently now:

Before:

homematic:HG-HM-PBI-4-FM:c29c40e4:OEQ0613601:1#PRESS triggered SHORT

Now:

homematic:HG-HM-PBI-4-FM:4351f9f7:OEQ0613601:1#BUTTON triggered SHORT_PRESSED

The LONG-events work differently now. There is no longer a LONG_RELEASE-Trigger, but simply:

homematic:HG-HM-PBI-4-FM:4351f9f7:OEQ0613601:1#BUTTON triggered LONG_PRESSED

What I tried:

• Reset and connected the actors again
  • Reset the actors to factory settings
  • Tried it out with Openhab stable and Milestong 2.5

The behaviour when I connect the actors to Homegear is completely different as well. Before I had to set Homegear to pairing mode (pon), then press the little button on the actor and finally press the button the actor is connected to. Now when I am in pairing mode it immediately pairs the actors when I press the little button - even after factory resets.

Here’s a couple of screenshots from putty/Homematic Manager/HomegearKickstart:

I am thankful for every suggestion, thank you for your time!

This is an international forum where you please need to write in English language.
Or use one of the German forums …
Good luck.

Sorry, I’ll edit my post.

1 Like

I also noticed that I get these messages in my openhab-log now. Could it be related?

2019-02-03 10:47:33.226 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'homematic:HG-HM-PBI-4-FM:9bfce7d5:OEQ0614158' to inbox.

2019-02-03 10:47:33.244 [INFO ] [ng.homematic.internal.misc.MiscUtils] - Datapoint name 'Connect.php' contains invalid characters, new Datapoint name 'Connect_php'

2019-02-03 10:47:33.246 [INFO ] [ng.homematic.internal.misc.MiscUtils] - Datapoint name 'RestoreHomegear.sh' contains invalid characters, new Datapoint name 'RestoreHomegear_sh'

2019-02-03 10:47:33.248 [INFO ] [ng.homematic.internal.misc.MiscUtils] - Datapoint name 'Test.php' contains invalid characters, new Datapoint name 'Test_php'

2019-02-03 10:47:33.250 [INFO ] [ng.homematic.internal.misc.MiscUtils] - Datapoint name 'ReadMe.txt' contains invalid characters, new Datapoint name 'ReadMe_txt'

2019-02-03 10:47:33.252 [INFO ] [ng.homematic.internal.misc.MiscUtils] - Datapoint name 'HM-XMLRPC-Client/Client.php' contains invalid characters, new Datapoint name 'HM-XMLRPC-Client_Client_php'

2019-02-03 10:47:33.254 [INFO ] [ng.homematic.internal.misc.MiscUtils] - Datapoint name 'BackupHomegear.sh' contains invalid characters, new Datapoint name 'BackupHomegear_sh'