finally the Home Connect developer site at https://developer.home-connect.com/ allows you to connect to real devices. I wrote a binding which allows you to add Home Connect connected dishwashers. I plan to add other device types in the future as well.
Here you can see it in action:
It would be very cool if other Siemens or Bosch dishwasher owners could test my addon as well. I’ve tested it with openHAB 2.3.
Code and documentation can be found at:
- try improve authentication process
- check if Code Grant Flow works
- persist and use new refresh token
- power state of the coffee machine
- add hood and cooktop
- Listen to ConsumerProducts.CoffeeMaker.Event.BeanContainerEmpty and ConsumerProducts.CoffeeMaker.Event.WaterTankEmpty events
- allow selection of program (impl. DynamicStateDescriptionProvider)
Current snapshot download
- fix refresh token bug
- update bridge configuration on oAuth refresh token change
- added Coffee machine
- added thing/itemes example configuration to README (https://github.com/bruestel/org.openhab.binding.homeconnect/tree/master/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.homeconnect#examples-file-based-configuration)
- Implemented Units of Measurement concept (https://www.openhab.org/docs/concepts/units-of-measurement.html) --> I had to delete my things and recreate them in order to get the correct temperature. In case you see in PaperUI etc.
undefindedplease reinstall your thing
- Added support for dryer