Homebridge Openhab HarmonyHub

Hi All
I’ve decided to open a new topic after trying to get some help here about how to configure my settings to get the Harmony hub work with homebridge (Siri).
At this moment I have Openhab and the hombridge running on the pi. I made it all work following nfarina and wiki tutorials and i cant figure out how to modify the config.json file to see the Harmonyhub. I installed the homebridge-harmonyhub plugin from here and i don’t know how to change the config.json to compile hombridge without errors.
Here is how my config.json looks like this:
{
"bridge": {
"name": "Homebridge",
"username": "CC:22:3D:E3:CE:30",
"port": 51826,
"pin": "031-45-154"
},
"description": "This is an example configuration file with one fake accessory and one fake platform. You can use this as a template for creating your own configuration file containing devices you actually own.",
"accessories": [
],
"platforms": [
{
"platform": "openHAB",
"name": "openHAB",
"host": "192.168.1.110",
"port": "8080",
"sitemap": "default",
"useLabelForName": true
}
]
}

I tried to add another platform for the Harmonyhub like that on the plugin page:
{
"platform": "HarmonyHub",
"name": "Harmony Hub"
}
and it compiles the homebridge but than it returns allot of errors about the Harmonyhub and it doesn’t work.

Thanks all,

Can anyone please share a config.json e.g. using openhab and harmonyhub plugins? I tried it in different ways but it keep returning me errors after the homebridge uploads, related the harmonyhub and the bridge doesn’t start!
Thanks for any help.

Still struggling to make a connection between the hub and the bridge but same err. about the json file…

Hi!
Thanks for the help! I got it working on github.
So for those with same problem, this is what i’ve done:

The config.json should look like this:
{
"bridge": {
"name": "Homebridge",
"username": "CC:22:3D:E3:CE:30",
"port": 51826,
"pin": "031-45-154"
},
"description": "This is an example configuration file with one fake accessory and one fake platform. You can use this as a template for creating your own configuration file containing devices you actually own.",
“accessories”: [
],

"platforms": [
    {
    "platform": "openHAB",
    "name": "openHAB",
    "host": "192.168.1.110", //ip address of your pi
    "port": "8080", //port of the pi
    "sitemap": "default",
    "useLabelForName": true
    },
    {