Since a few days, Homekit has not connection to OH3 anymore.
Tried to clear pairings and reboot, but the bridge doesn’t show up in homekit anymore. The devices are still in the Homekit up, only the bridge is missing. Has anymore any idea what can be done is such case? Any other services still working (openhab app, paper ui, …)
hm. that steps usually helped to fix it.
do you see any error messages in the log file?
one more things to try - disable private wifi address in iphone settings if not done yet. this will not fix the issue but potentially avoid the issue in the future. you would need to re-pair again (remove, clearPairings, add bridge again)
I just struggled with something like this myself. What I have found is that the act of “Saving” the Homekit Add-on inside the OpenHab3 UI causes some of the data to be lost when the config file is over written. Specifically the entires pertaining to MAC address and User Identifications. I would set up the binding with the suggestions above (Remove, clearPairings, Re-Add Bridge to HomeKit etc…) and still find my devices non-responsive after a while. Finally I figured out that the data was being lost when I was saving to make changes like such as to enable the use of mDNS. So I examined the config file and confirmed the discovery, I then after going through the process again to get it all set up correct then simply duplicated the config file just incase I clicked the save button again and lost all the specific data for users, If I did I can now replace with a good copy again and not lose the connection to my devices. I have at this point started to only modify the config file manually - it does require OpenHab3 rebooted to see the effects take place but I don’t lose my devices. I have now been running stable for approximately 5 days and everything is stable and works. I no longer get told by Siri that she can’t communicate with my OpenHab3 Devices.