Homematic Dimmer

Hey there,

I am using OpanHab 3.0.2 and added the add on for Homematic CCU.
So far it worked nicely and I was able to add my things to the model.
However I have some trouble with the dimmer thing.

The UI elements under the locations tab does show the kitchen and its light (Homematic dimmer) but its slider does only have a range from 0 to 1.
As I can see the light does turn on a little bit. The range of the slider should be 0 to 100.

I read about a current issue and had a look at the binding version. So I had 3.0.2 of the org.openhab.binding.homematic binding. (Yes the same version like open hab itself)
I thought it might help to install the latest unstable version of that binding and therefore did the following:

sudo systemctl stop openhab.service
cd /usr/share/openhab/addons/
ls
rm openhab-addons-3.0.2.kar
wget https://github.com/MHerbst/openhab-addons-test/raw/master/org.openhab.binding.homematic-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
ls
sudo openhab-cli clean-cache
sudo systemctl start openhab.service

Nevertheless short after restart is completed, I am able to use 0 to 100 at the slider, but it takes just a few seconds and the slider is back to a 0 to 1 range until I redo that procedure.

Does anyone have an idea what I can do to fix that?

I further don’t get the bundle:list:

openhab> bundle:list -s | grep homem                                                                                                                                        
208 │ Installed │  80 │ 3.1.0.202104241831      │ org.openhab.binding.homematic
222 │ Active    │  80 │ 3.0.2                   │ org.openhab.binding.homematic

Why is 3.1.0 installed but 3.0.2 used?

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.