Homematic HG-HM-CC-RT-DN lock buttons

Hi,

is it possible to set the lock on HG-HM-CC-RT-DN by rules or item state? I would like to prevent the manual control of the valve drives, according to the season. (My son always enables the heating by accident… in the summer)…

Hi Patrick,

you could try to use the “Inhibit” channel to lock the device (you need to select “Show more” to make it visible). Did not test it, so I can’t guarantee that it will work :slight_smile:

Martn

Hm… just tried it with the wall thermostat… and it´s not working… Will try it tomorrow with one of the normal valves…

Hi!

If you use Homegear and its MQTT integration, this is doable like I have described here (just a different property in this case):

There is also another solution using a Homegear script in this thread.

Ok sounds a bit hacky but I will give it a shot on the weekend

The HG-HM-CC-RT-DN supports a “summer mode” where the valve is left open (to relax the springs and valves) and it perfoms a weekly cleaning cycle. This mode can be activated manually on the device, but I would rather control that using OpenHAB2 rather than walking around the house 2 times a year to set/unset the summer mode.
Ist there any way to reach this setting in OpenHAB2?

Hi @HortusNanum,

Follow solution worked for me:
Send maximal supported temperature (30,5 Degrees as default) on MANU_MODE Channel.
If you want to control multiple HG-HM-CC-RT-DN, be sure to send settings to all of them.

Kind regards,

Alexander.

1 Like