I totally fall in love with openHAB 3 after I compared iobroker and other tools. For our new house which is being built right now, I want to build complex logic in openHAB based on:
- HomeMatic IP
I will use:
- Shelly Dimmer => Used to switch light on/off & dimm it (16 overall)
- Shelly Plus 2PM => Shutter on/off & percentage (18 overall)
- Shelly Plus 1PM => Light outside of the house
- HomeMatic presence => checks presence and switches light on
- HomeMatic motion sensor => Outside movement check
My question before buying the device:
- Do you have good experience with HomeMatic IP integration in openHAB?
- Can I get the data from presence sensor, motion detector and window contact to build complex rules on top?
Last but not least: Is there any good indoor and outdoor camera system that is compatible with openHAB and HomeMatic IP that you can recommend?
Thanks a lot and warm regards