Homematic IP (HMIP-BROLL) - wrong level control

Hey guys,

I’m using Homematic IP roller shutters (HMIP-BROLL).

My items:

Rollershutter Buero_Rollladen_Proxy "Rollladen Büro [%d %%]" {alexa="PercentageController.percentage"}
Rollershutter Buero_Rollladen_Set {channel="homematic:HmIP-BROLL:3014F711A0001F5A4993D978:0011178858AE7D:4#LEVEL"}
Switch Buero_Rollladen_Stop {channel="homematic:HmIP-BROLL:3014F711A0001F5A4993D978:0011178858AE7D:4#STOP"}
Rollershutter Buero_Rollladen_Level {channel="homematic:HmIP-BROLL:3014F711A0001F5A4993D978:0011178858AE7D:3#LEVEL"}

If I change the level via the CCU3 control panel to 80% (for example) the openHAB items are changed to 20% :thinking:

2021-04-15 19:22:46.059 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Buero_Rollladen_Level' changed from 0 to 4
2021-04-15 19:22:46.061 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Buero_Rollladen_Proxy' changed from 0 to 4
2021-04-15 19:22:49.817 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Buero_Rollladen_Level' changed from 4 to 20
2021-04-15 19:22:49.819 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Buero_Rollladen_Proxy' changed from 4 to 20
2021-04-15 19:22:49.822 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Buero_Rollladen_Set' changed from 0 to 20

Has anyone an idea - why the value in openHAB is not the same as in the CCU3? I’m a little bit confused.

I’m not 100% sure but I assume openhab inverts the value as ccu 100% is open but openhab 100% is closed. This may depend on a certain openhab version or homematic binding version. Or you invert that by yourself. There has to be any rule that sets the values on your proxy item.

I have a similar problem with my test openhab 3.1.0.M3. The blinds are up and the location card shows closed blinds. If the blinds are down the location card does not show any blinds.

Hey,
thanks for your answer. I think there is no manually invert of the level. The level is directly linked to the channel 3 of the Homematic thing. The proxy sends the update / receive the level update with this rule:

rule "Buero Rollladen Control"
when 
    Item Buero_Rollladen_Proxy received command
then 
    logInfo(rulename, receivedCommand.toString)
    if (receivedCommand == UP) {
        Buero_Rollladen_Set.sendCommand(0)
    } 
    else if (receivedCommand == STOP) {
        Buero_Rollladen_Stop.sendCommand(ON)
    } 
    else if (receivedCommand == DOWN) {
        Buero_Rollladen_Set.sendCommand(100)
    } 
    else {
        Buero_Rollladen_Set.sendCommand(receivedCommand)
    }
end

rule "Buero Rollladen Level"
when 
    Item Buero_Rollladen_Level changed
then 
    Buero_Rollladen_Proxy.postUpdate(Buero_Rollladen_Level.state)
end

(I have already changed the value for UP and DOWN)

My openHAB runs on the version 3.0.1 and the Homematic binding is on the same version.

maybe this discussion will give some hints: Homematic shutters HmIP-BROLL always close when sending command "UP"

Thank you :wink:

When I use Alexa to control the roller shutters it always sends the actual level value plus 25 for UP and the actual level value minus 25 for DOWN. (So the command UP will turn the roller shutters down :sweat_smile:).

I have created a workaround in the rules to get the same level value as in my CCU3 (invert it again):

rule "Buero Rollladen Control"
when 
    Item Buero_Rollladen_Proxy received command
then 
    logInfo(rulename, receivedCommand.toString)
    if (receivedCommand == UP) {
        Buero_Rollladen_Set.sendCommand(0)
    } 
    else if (receivedCommand == STOP) {
        Buero_Rollladen_Stop.sendCommand(ON)
    } 
    else if (receivedCommand == DOWN) {
        Buero_Rollladen_Set.sendCommand(100)
    } 
    else {
        Buero_Rollladen_Set.sendCommand( (100 - receivedCommand as Number ) )
    }
end

rule "Buero Rollladen Level"
when 
    Item Buero_Rollladen_Level changed
then 
    Buero_Rollladen_Proxy.postUpdate((100 - Buero_Rollladen_Level.state as Number ))
end

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.