Homematic shutters HmIP-BROLL always close when sending command "UP"

EDIT
Found out, it was one FROLL actor mailfunctioning, which caused so much trouble. When I commented the actor out, the rest of the actors in the items-list worked as it should.

original message:
Hi, did I missed something with the update to 2.5.12 for the homematic addon? All my Rollershutters are not working anymore. In the sitemap my Rollershutter group is empty and Default item=rollershutter is not showing.
my items:

Rollershutter SuedterasseMarkise_Level "Level [%.0f %%]" <rollershutter> (HmIpBrollProxy) {Proxy='' [LevelItem="SuedterasseMarkise_Level_Actuator"]}
Rollershutter SuedterasseMarkise_Level_Actuator  "Markise SĆ¼dterasse [MAP(broll.map):%s]"   {channel="homematic:HmIP-BROLL:XXXX:YYYYY:4#LEVEL"}
Rollershutter SuedterasseMarkise_Level_Status      (HmIpBrollLevel)    {channel="homematic:HmIP-BROLL:XXXX:YYYY:3#LEVEL", Proxy='' [ProxyItem="SuedterasseMarkise_Level"]}

broll.map:

O=100%
100=0%

sitemap:

Default item=SuedterasseMarkise_Level_Actuator label="Markise SĆ¼dterasse" icon="terrace"
Group item=gRollo label="Rollos" icon="blinds" 

IĀ“m working with this rules:

from core.rules import rule
from core.triggers import when
from core.metadata import get_key_value
from core.utils import getItemValue

@rule('Proxying roller shutter commands', description = 'Pass proxy item commands to channel 4')
@when('Member of HmIpBrollProxy received command')
def send_command(event):
  level_item_name = str(get_key_value(event.itemName,'Proxy','LevelItem'))
  events.sendCommand(level_item_name, str(event.itemCommand))

@rule('Proxying HmIP-BROLL level', description = 'Send level channel 3 to Proxy item')
@when('Member of HmIpBrollLevel received update')
def main_update(event):
  proxy_item_name = str(get_key_value(event.itemName,'Proxy','ProxyItem'))
  events.postUpdate(ir.getItem(proxy_item_name), QuantityType(str(event.itemState)))

Thanks a lot for every hint.

Hereā€™s a solution Homeatic HmIP-BROLL & HmIP-FROLL - Get them to work in openHAB which worked great for my 9 HmIP-BROLLs with OH / Alexa.

Problem for me was not so much that the above didnā€™t work, I just lacked some context / ā€œhow-go-guideline/quickstartā€, which @Bredmich was able to provide exceptionally.